Director - Company Secretarial Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Page Executive Hong Kong
- 21 Mar 18 2018-03-21
This is a rare opportunity for a Director - Company Secretarial Hong Kong to join one of the global market leaders in business and professional services at a director level leading a significant size business unit.
Our client is a MNC employer of choice with the business services sector who is looking for a Director - Company Secretarial based in Hong Kong.
As a global market leader in business services process outsourcing they offer a range of innovative solutions to their clients and service a number of Fortune 500, UK & HK Listed firms, and SME across the APAC region. They have a diverse portfolio of outsourced business services they offer their major clients across a diverse range of vertical markets. They understand Asia and Hong Kong and have the required expertise to deliver the best in class services.
The Director - Company Secretarial Hong Kong will be one of the key senior leadership appointments in their APAC business with a significant size business unit to take ownership of and run.
Their innovative and entrepreneurial global organisational culture attracts the highest calibre individuals with the business services sector giving them a clear competitive edge in the market.
Their strong employment value proposition, and leading edge solutions allows them to manage complex outsourcing projects with complete efficiency.
They offer their people not only the chance to join a global market leader in business services and project outsourcing. It is also a highly collaborative, and innovative organisational culture with a huge scope of career development opportunities across the globe.
The Director - Company Secretarial Services Hong Kong entails managing the Cosec listing matters and ensuring that all company secretarial matters of client companies are properly handled.
- Leading a team of over 50 professional staff to provide company secretarial, domiciliary and management services for clients, including HK private and public companies, MNC's, overseas companies and high net work individuals
- Managing key client portfolio with managers and maintaining excellent relationship with client and feeder
- Developing and monitoring the overall system, work-flow and procedures in the division including training and development of staff in order to maintain a strong control and compliance environment.
- Developing and recognising, potential new business opportunities and services (e.g. listed company, escrow agent and process agent services)
- Supervising managers in dealing with complicated and problematic cases.
- Investigating and handling clients complaints.
- Liaising with regulators, government authorities, professional intermediaries to increase the publicity and profile of our client.
- Participation in preparing the divisional budget and leading the team to achieve the budget.
- Monitoring and controlling the billing, debt recovery, and credit control actions within the division.
- Participating in reviewing, monitoring and re-structuring of each team to improve its efficiency.
- Creating specialisation's for each team in the division (e.g. employment visa application, licensed/regulated entities, and listed entities)
- Work with HR on recruitment activities, performance review and employee relations matters.
- Attend conference and seminars for networking and development purposes
- Perform other duties as assistant.
The Director - Company Secretarial Hong Kong needs to recognised internally and externally as a subject matter expert in their specialist area and takes overall responsibility for the delivery and results of their business unit.
They will require the following skills and attributes;
- Commercial Awareness / Financial Accountability - Drives performance in their business unit
- People Management - leads a high performing team and empowers people to take accountability for their results
- Stakeholder Engagement - engages and builds credibility internally and externally
- Corporate Citizenship - upholds core values and acts with respect and integrity at all times
- University graduate with over 10 years' relevant working experience gained in a professional firms and listed companies.
- Additional professional qualifications are an advantage
- Expert in Hong Kong company regulations and familiar with regulations of other overseas jurisdictions.
- Outstanding presentation skill
- Mature and self motivated with excellent interpersonal skills
- Service driven, able to communicate with clients at all levels
- Detail-oriented and well organised, skills in planning and management reporting
- Able to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- The company
- Excellent salary package negotiable depending on experience
- work for a global market leader in business services
- career development opportunities to move into a more senior leadership role in Hong Kong in future
- Fun and rewarding organizational culture
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ben Wainwright on +852 2848 4705