VMS Group of Companies (the “Group”), is a leading multi-strategies investment group with diversified businesses covering proprietary investments, structured finance, asset management, securities brokerage and corporate finance advisory. The Group, with AUM around USD 3 billion, makes private investments in private / public equity and pre-IPO / IPO investments as well as special situation investments including distressed assets, acquisitions of controlling equities, collateralized loans and bonds.
Successful candidate will take part in managing private debt/bond portfolios:
- Participate in managing portfolios of private credit and originating / structuring the underlying investments.
- Carry out in-depth credit analysis and generate investment idea through fundamental analysis, rating assessment, relative value analysis and forecast;
- Build and maintain internal credit rating models
- Explore and evaluate investment opportunities in onshore & offshore markets
- Conduct market research to optimize investment strategies.
- Minimum 5-8 years of credit portfolio management and/or credit analysis with proven track record
- Full understanding of the local regulations and the operating environment
- Entrepreneurial, proactive and with long term vision
- Prior experience in reputable credit agency, research house or debt managers in buy side firm is definite advantageous
We offer various training opportunities and great career path. Candidates, who are interested in this position, please submit your CV including current remuneration details to email@example.com
Information collected for recruitment purpose only