Director - Data Architecture
- Flexible based on Experience
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Opus Talent Solutions
- 16 Mar 19
Opus Talent Solutions have partnered with a Global Insurance firm who have continued to go from strength to strength across the Asia Region. Competitive salary based on experience.
Opus Talent Solutions have partnered with a Global Insurance firm who have continued to go from strength to strength across the Asia Region. They have gone through a big shift in the way they operate and everything they work towards is now entirely focused on the customer and digitalising the way they operate.
With the introduction of innovative products and services, our client has gone through a cultural shift with a mindset of being agile and results driven. They are now on a journey of hiring new talent into the business and seeking to hire an experienced Director or Data Architecture to report into the Regional Head of Data.
As the Director of Data Architecture, you will be responsible for someone that is responsible for the end-to-end Solution Architecture. This will include but not be limited to;
- Defining the firms data architecture and develop the solution to drive the data solution.
- Partner and manage data vendors and coordinate new data onboarding initiatives.
- Reporting on and advising on enterprise data usage requirements across the business.
- Optimise the data scheme, usage and BAU maintenance through DBA.
- Design, test and integrate data flow between cloud and Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Develop and maintain complex cloud ETL processes originating from multiple data sources.
- Participate in architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful cloud and DHW deployment.
- Develop, manage and maintain data staging areas and data models to meet new and changing business requirements.
- Oversee omni-channel data and ensure it is being deployed correctly on the CRM.
To be considered for this newly created role, you will have
- Strong data modelling skills as a core skillset.
- You will be responsible for taking over the data models that manage and understand the core markets that the business operates in
- Ideally someone with insurance and/or customer data will be highly regarded.
- We are open to industry background, though someone that has an interest or proven experience in Insurance is ideal.
We will look for people who are not currently based in Hong Kong. Visa Sponsorship is on offer for the right candidate.
Please get in touch if it is something that is of interest to you! We are interviewing immediately.
Forward your CV to Sharon Koelewyn via the “Apply Now” button below. If you have any questions prior to applying, please contact Sharon on +852 3905 3342.
Not what you are looking for? Please visit our website at www.opusrecruitmentsolutions.com for all our live vacancies globally.