1. Provide the Family with all financial and relevant information as well as coordinate the
investigation of strategic options to enable the family owners to make informed decision s
2. Implement the decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner.
3. C o ordinate the provision of third party investment, tax, and legal advice, as well as tax
and accounting services to the family owners as required.
4. C o ordinate banking relations and operations for family office.
5. Manage the daily operations for the family office including preparing budgets, monitoring
and reporting the performance against the budget.
6. K eep Chairman informed of best practice s and new ideas from other family office s to
support the continuous improvement of family office operations
7. Support family owners and Chairman to implement other initiatives as required.
1. Financially qualified with a breadth of experience from working in similar roles or
environments, for example, private banking, asset management etc
2. Highly numerate, able to communicate complex financial and investment information in
an informative and clear manner to Chairman.
3. Broad commercial understanding, able to effectively influence family owners and
Chairman with professionalism, competence and confidence as a trusted advisor.
4. Solid network and understanding of HK and other developed Asian markets, for example,
5. Legal and/ or compliance background will be a plus.
6. Credible, trustworthy, absolutely high work ethics , mature to manage confidential and
7. Hands on and detail-oriented.
Interested candidates could contact Roy Kwok via email: email@example.com