Director - Fintech/Blockchain Risk Advisory - Technology Risk - Risk Advisory - Hong Kong
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose
is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media. About Risk Advisory
Risk management covers many areas including security and privacy, reputation and control. Our professionals help clients across many industries flag, analyze, evaluate and manage strategic, technology, operational and fraud risks while discovering opportunities to create value. If you want to make an impact by helping clients to prevent and manage risk-related issues while creating significant value to their businesses this may be your chance to start a remarkable career.
Technology Risk team helps our clients to improve business confidence, manage and address technology risks, and to ensure that early warning mechanisms are in place through providing comprehensive technology risk consulting services to a broad range of businesses.
Our team in Hong Kong is rapidly growing. Due to client demand, we are looking for talents to join our high performing team. At Deloitte we view technology risk as primarily a business challenge. It take not only advanced technologies to mitigate technology risk, but also strong threat awareness, sound analytics capabilities, and solid preparedness to mount an effective response to crises; on the other hand, dependable governance processes are required to support strong leadership keeping organizations focused on what really matters.
In view of this, we deliver to our clients the full range of capabilities needed to build comprehensive technology risk programs, catering to all levels, from C-suite to technology operations. This broad reach enables us to offer the most informed, innovative advisory services. By joining us, you can be part of the forces developing next-gen technology risk solutions. Work you'll do:
Your role as leader:
- Provide advisory services regarding innovative and emerging technology (including Blockchain, Cloud Computing, Robotic Process & Cognitive Automation, Big Data, Machine Learning)
- Provide strategic advice to our clients in design and implementation of governance, risk management, security to address the latest Fintech business and infrastructure development
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand business requirements and define the business case
- Collaborate with external and internal partners to design the solution
- Stay current on emerging technologies and participate in Blockchain or cryptocurrency consortiums and industry events
- Work with multi-level of our clients from C-level executives, senior and management staff to on-the-ground professionals
- Work closely with your team leaders and members on project delivery which includes but not restricted to research, analysis, advice and implementation
- Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- University graduates or above in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology related disciplines
- Professional qualifications such as CISA, CISSP, CISM, CEH, GPEN, OSCP, CCT and/or other related certifications is an advantage
- Minimum 8 years of experience in innovative technology, preferably Blockchain, strategy development for top tier companies and/or with top strategy consultancy
- Passionate about technology and applying it to business solutions
- Enjoy challenge and dynamic working environment
- Strong technical or security knowledge related to a broad range of operating systems, databases or security tools, e.g., UNIX, Linux, Windows, firewalls, routers and IDS systems
- Comfort with public key cryptography and other encryption methods as value-added
- Ability to work well independently and be comfortable leading a team within client engagements
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills with an ability to explain complex technical issues to non-technical business clients as well as high proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Particular industry experience will be an advantage (e.g. banking and finance, aviation, transportation, property development, pharmaceutical, etc.)
- Willing to travel
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN168850