Director - Head of Wealth Operations HK
Our client is a multinational Asset Management firm looking for a Director of Wealth Operations to oversee two major functions of the business. If you have existing experience working in Asset management with Mutual funds, KYC, AML, high net worth clients and distributors then this is an exciting opportunity for you! Responsibilities:
What we are looking for:
- Managing a team responsible for administration for different fund platforms
- Perform client onboarding, maintenance, transaction processing, settlement, cash movement, cash reconciliation, reporting for different fund platforms
- Perform KYC and AML checking
- Manage the service quality and conduct regular service review of all outsourcing service providers.
- Ensure the processes of FATCA/CRS reporting comply with the regulatory requirements
- To coordinate due diligence review and internal/external auditors
- To update and review the operating procedures regularly
- Ad-hoc project work
- Bachelor in Accounting, Finance, Business with 10+ years' working experience
- Experience in multiple product platform distribution operations/wealth management operations
- Management experience, leading a team
- Experience in client onboarding including KYC and AML checking and monitoring
- Experience and knowledge in order placement, execution and management under nominee structure
- Experience and knowledge in FATCA and CRS reporting.
- Experience in project management with key stakeholders.
- Proactive / can-do approach and attitude
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- SFC Type 1 License required or to be obtained within 6 months after onboarding