Director - Investor Relations / Fund Raising
- Competitive Basic + Attractive Bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- One Arrow Consulting
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
Our client is a High Frequency Trading fund that has been founded by well experienced investment professionals with years of strong industry knowledge. They focus mainly in APAC with plans to venture into UK and US in near future. To assist in the expansion of their fund, they are looking for a high caliber investor relations / fund raising professional to join their team.
- Establish and foster effective relationships with potential local and overseas investors investors by planning, developing and implementing Investor Relations strategies and programmes, as well as stakeholder communications.
- Organize and formulate investment presentation and conduct investor meetings, road shows and conferences
- Manage the investor database, conduct market analysis, and participate in investor conference, meetings and road shows.
- Research and track leads on prospective investors.
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or business related fields
- 5+ years of experience in a Fund-Raising or Investor Relations position with equities market
- Has a strong track record bringing in new investors
- Has a strong network across the Asia region
- Fluent in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package, generous fringe benefits as well as excellent opportunities for career advancement. Interested candidates please send your application to: email@example.com