A fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s leading financial services providers as part of their regional digital team. This role will work on regional digital transformation projects with senior stakeholders in the group in an agile environment.
- World Leading Financial Services Provider
- Based out of Hong Kong
- Critical Role with regional responsibility as part of a growing team
- Perform in depth analysis and develop detailed functional specifications for strategic projects as well as smaller tactical teams.
- Clarify and define delivery scope into multiple minimum viable products.
- Work closely with offshore teams, this includes greater focus on improved collaboration, on knowledge sharing, on skills transfers and ensure that requirements are well understood, and then met in a consistent and coherent manner
- Liaise with global business teams to ensure that solutions delivered are of global benefit
- Work with solution vendors and internal teams to perform detail design of technical solutions
- Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions by taking a lead role in project quality assurance.
- Hands on technical testing, issue investigation and providing automated test input, supporting UAT
- Coordinate, perform user training or ensure system vendor to produce proper system manuals and training materials
- Coordinate system go live and cutover arrangement, post implementation follow up to ensure that outstanding issues are properly logged and reported
- 6+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst and a passion for Agile ways of working
- Proven track record in communicating requirements both verbally and through user stories, with logical and clear acceptance criteria, that are easily understood by developers, testers and stakeholders
- Has well rounded technology digital knowledge; application, infrastructure, mobile, UI and UX
- Expertise in comparing data sets to create accurate insights
- Robust stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Ability to lead the facilitation of workshops, present at showcases, lead customer and servicing journey walkthroughs and quality reviews with senior stakeholders
- Expert understanding of the Agile framework - including the definition of epics, user stories, tasks and acceptance criteria.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite, JIRA, Confluence
- Ability to manage teams on a day-to-day basis.