Director, Business Development - Japan Market
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 16 Mar 18 2018-03-16
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
A New York based company with an office in Hong Kong is looking for a Native Japanese candidate with Fund Raising experience to join the team in Hong Kong.
- Develop and Strengthen relationships with significant Japanese Institutional Platforms - SWFs, Insurance companies, Asset Management groups etc.
- Support Investor requests for additional information and ongoing due diligence processes
- Arrange, support and coordinate roadshows by US and European managers to meet with key persons at relevant investment groups.
- Strong working experience in financial Markets in Japan with good understanding of the financial products - including Private Equity and other alternative strategies.
- Strong relationships with network of contacts within the Japan Private Equity/Alternative Investor community.
- Native Japanese with fluent in english
An excellent opportunity to join a fast growing platform.