Director, Business Operations Risk Management - Retail Banking
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
Please refer to detailed JD
1. Source of reference within the business and functional units in facilitating and promoting the understanding of OR Framework.
2. Support the implementation of OR Framework initiatives and the roll out of the OR Target Operating Model for the business and functional units.
3. Proactively monitor OR event (internal or external) and escalate significant events to Direct Line Manager as appropriate.
4. Responsible for implementation and execution of the Key Control Self Assessment (KCSA) / Control Sample Testing (CST) processes, sampling and testing the population of controls to ensure compliance with agreed control standards as well as facilitating the monitoring/collection of any Key Control or Risk Indicators (KCIs / KRIs).
5. Where applicable, support and provide guidance to the Responsible Person (RPs) to ensure integrity, quality and completeness in the execution of KCSA and CST.
6. Responsible for the recording in Optial the results of any non compliance noted from the execution of testing and / or collation of risk information
7. Responsible for recording and maintaining operational risks in the risk tracking system (Phoenix), in accordance with Group Operational Risk Procedures. Key part of role is ensuring the quality of information being recorded as well as ensuring data accuracy and completeness.
8. Responsible for recording in Phoenix any operational errors that occur within business that result in financial losses, gains, near misses, reputational damage or danger to people or our reputation. Ensure that the OR Officers are notified of any operational losses above USD10k. Key part of the role is ensuring the quality of that information is of the standard required.
9. Ensure risks, issues and control enhancement identified in Phoenix are resolved in an appropriate and timely manner.
10. Ensure that all operational loss are reconciled to general ledger.