Director, China Corporate Coverage Banker, Global Investment Bank
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Executive Access
- 16 Apr 19
Our client is one of the top tier global investment banks with established business in Asian market. They are currently looking for a seasoned banker to join their coverage team as Director, China Corporate, based in Hong Kong.
As a senior relationship manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with China Corporates Clients. You will be handling a full range of the banks products such as cash management, trade finance, syndication loans, treasury and investment products.
As a senior relationship manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with top tier China Corporates Clients. You will be identifying and exploring business opportunities with new and existing clients under coverage. You will work together with the product and execution teams to advise clients on various financial solutions including pre-IPO, IPO, M&A, leveraged finance, capital raising, corporate financing and other financial advisory. You will coordinate with internal and external stakeholders on deal related activities.
Successful Candidates will have:
- At least 8 years of Corporate / Investment Banking experience, with strong client coverage and distribution exposure in mainland China, preferably with top tier China Corporate.
- Excellent business acumen with solid corporate / investment banking experience and proven track record.
- Excellent credit assessment skills.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is a MUST.
- Outgoing and Passionate approach to work.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Vice President.
For more information please contact Betty Zeng via +852 2842 7162 or via email@example.com Salaries will be commensurate with the successful candidates experience.