Director, Corporate Compliance - Insurance
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Stirling Andersen HK
- 18 Aug 18 2018-08-18
Our client is one of the leading Insurance company in Hong Kong, They are looking for high caliber candidate to join their Regional Compliance Team.
- Establish Group policies and assist in the implementation and maintenance of the risk based on Compliance Framework across the Group
- Work with the other relationship managers and drive the preparation of high quality compliance reports for all Group Committees and manage the compliance budget
- Manage the relationship with HK, Macau and China business units.
- Assist the Group CCO in supporting the business units to effectively manage compliance risk by operationalizing all corporate compliance elements of the Compliance framework and communicating the compliance mission vision and objectives throughout the company.
- In conjunction with the other team mate and Group CCO, monitor the Compliance plan of all countries and work collaboratively with each Head of Compliance and their teams in the successful execution of all elements of the plan.
- Act as the subject matter expert for all elements of the Corporate Compliance program across the Group.
- Be the subject matter expert on corporate technical compliance requirements and continually monitor to ensure that any emerging risk areas are identified and factored into the plan.
- Assist in the face to face delivery of Compliance training in Group for areas of expertise.
- Liaise with business or functions to establish control enhancement plans for any control issues/incidents identified
- Relevant degree from a recognized university
- 10+ years of relevant experience in insurance/ financial services industry or regulatory bodies in compliance, risk management, or audit
- One or more of the following professional certifications is an advantage: CA/CPA, CCP
- Experience in preparing and presenting Compliance reports up to Board level.
- Working knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, rules, Codes of Conduct
- Understanding of insurance regulatory framework of different lines of businesses
- Advanced report writing skills and ability to produce professional presentation materials
- Ability to solve technical, managerial, or operational problems and evaluate options based on relevant information and resources
- Sensitive to confidentiality, corporate structure and management oversight