Director, Data Intelligence Management
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Leading the Data Intelligence Management team, the incumbent will assist the Chief Customer Officer to:
• Achieve the assigned goals by deepening engagement and enhancing customer experience along the entire customer journey for AIAHK policyholders and members of both individual life and corporate business (Corporate Solutions, MPF), under Corporate, Strategy and Wealth Management.
• Responsible for expanding AIA HK analytical capabilities and introducing advanced analytic solutions to build intelligence engagement with customers. Job Responsibilities Data Innovation and Customer Data Management
- Drive the institutionalization of segmentation data and empower 360 customer view to maximize customer lifetime value.
- Source and implement new data technology, initiatives and alternative sources of information (eg. Social Media) to understand customer behavior and unveil Market opportunities.
- Manage and enhance the infrastructure of Data Warehouse in continuously strengthening capabilities for customer / business analyses.
Strategic Planning and Marketing Campaigns
- Unveil customer behaviour and identify insights in providing recommendation of customer segmentation strategy.
- Create and continuous enhancement of predictive modelling in improving marketing campaign efficiency.
- Provide strategic business analyses necessary in recommending business solutions to senior management team of the company.
- Formulate data-driven customer strategy in driving repurchase, Individual Voluntary Solution (IVS) business and deepening customer engagement.
- Drive engagement, retention, repurchase, cross-sell of existing customers and foster new customer acquisition through right segmentation & propositions, robust channel support and data-driven analytics.
- Bachelor's degree in a numerate discipline e.g. Actuarial science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or Computer Science with a strong computer programming component;
- At least 15 of years working experience in data mining, data modeling, business or customer analytics, creating IT solutions and execution of database campaign, ideally with experience in predictive analytics;
- Proven successful experience in managing data scientist team for driving data innovation projects and a strong understanding of different Analytics systems and tools plus technical and business know-how;
- Proven hands-on experience in the use of at least one advanced data analysis platform (e.g. SAS, SPPS, R);
- Sound knowledge of programming in SQL or other programming experience;
- Experience in big data environment and tools such as Hadoop, Hive, Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics is a plus;
- Articulate, with excellent oral and written communication skills. Adaptable, able to interact and build strong relationships with people from a diverse range of backgrounds;
- Strong interpersonal skill and communication skill in English
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.