Our client is building a new consumer platform, and thus they are hiring a Data Privacy Director to design the privacy protection strategies and framework.
- Build and construct the privacy protection strategies and framework to ensure the smooth business privacy protection development
- Perform privacy risk assessment of the products in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Africa, and offer professional guidance according to privacy legal compliance
- Responsible for raising internal privacy awareness and external publicity regarding privacy protection
- Closely monitor the global privacy laws and regulations for any updates and changes, and perform impact assessment
- Bachelor degree or above
- More than 8 years’ work experience and in which more than 5 years' experience in privacy law. Experience in government affairs and public relations is preferred; proficient in privacy protection related laws and regulations and rich experience.
- More than 3 years’ experience in global multinational privacy director, senior privacy consultant, etc.
- Experience as a senior privacy expert in top Internet, IT, telecommunications and banking and finance companies.
- Professional Certification Level and Certificate Requirements issued by External Third Party Institutions: CIPP is a plus
- Excellent communication, coordination and team management skills
- Have a good ability to resist pressure and vigorous energy, and be able to actively embrace various internal and external challenges.