Director, Deposit Product
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Drive business targets and product P&L through new innovative products for customer segments, as well as customer journey from onboarding to transacting
- Drive and meet product targets, customer acquisition and product profitability, including understanding product pricing structure and strategy to drive portfolio balances
- Work closely with Distribution Network, Segment and Digital Banking groups to drive deposits business and to ensure relevant and seamless client experience across all touchpoints
- End to end ownership of the entire lifecycle of product features and enhancements from business and strategic value to cost vs. benefit analysis to design and development to post launch monitoring of impact.
- Own product governance and all related processes including end-to-end process through the product life cycle
- Act as business lead in cross function projects and work with different other business units to ensure project deliverables
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements in designing product distribution process
- Experience in Banking / Finance Industry Knowledge of consumer banking landscape with awareness of emerging product innovation to meet customer needs
- Strong analytical and presentation skills, meticulous, possess drive and initiative
- Strong team player with effective communication and interpersonal skills, with good ability to work independently
- High Proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong Business Acumen
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.