• Report to the Head of Asset Management
• Register as KIP under HKSFC.
• Develop and execute a clear, disciplined and sustainable investment process that produces strong ideas
• Manage a portfolio of authorized and private fixed income funds in accordance with established trading and risk parameters
• Responsible for portfolio construction and management process for fixed income investments, especially public bonds
• Explore and evaluate investment opportunities in the fixed income market, formulate investment strategies and manage the investments.
• Conduct comprehensive analysis on investment products and due diligence when necessary
• Contribute to informed debates within the team, as well as participate in top down discussions on portfolio positioning and asset allocation
• Participate in marketing presentations.
• Set AUM targets and business development growth plans
• Over 10 years of working experience and proven track record in fixed income portfolio management
• Strong expertise in fixed income markets and/or research
• Strong and effective analytical, interpersonal, communications and presentation skills Proficiency in computer applications such as Bloomberg, Enfusion, MS-Office
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
• Strong and effective analytical, interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
• Existing Responsible Officer of HKSFC Type 9 Regulated Activities.
• Proven track record.