Our client is well-known multinational bank and now looking for Head of Operations to lead their Operation function of HK branch. Candidates with over 15 years of solid experience in Banking operation are welcome.
- Lead teams to oversee various operation function such as Remittance, Loans, Treasury settlement and Trade Service of the bank in compliance with statutory requirements
- Manage process improvement projects to streamline work flows and procedures e.g. straight through processing
- Work closely with business, marketing, control and risk units for new product development and product enhancements
- Conduct annual budgeting, strategic planning and laision with Head office for Operations matters
- Liaise with regulators, auditors and compliance staff on latest regulatory, control and compliance requirements
- University degree/Higher Diploma in Business Administration.
- At least 15 years in banking industry ith sound knowledge of operations
- Familar with corporate banking products with strong knowledge of all aspects of local and overseas remittance, trade, loans/treasury settlement operations and practices
- Strong people management and communications skills
To apply, please send your detailed resume to winnie[at]connersconsulting.com or contact Winnie Lai at 3618 8348 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090