Director, IT Project Management
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, and has a representative office in Shanghai, China. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 530,560+ customers with over 830+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Collaborate with Integration Management Office (IMO) and Business Functions to drive for finalizing the end-state Target-Operating-Model (TOM) for operation integration ;
- Liaise with project stakeholders and Business Functions Leads to determine business priorities and identify IT systems support model to evolving to TOM ;
- Drive project team to work out project plan for project initiation and funding requisition ;
- Oversee the implementation of IT infrastructure and security, technology & application services integration works ;
- Coordinate with IT Application, Infrastructure & Security Teams to execute resource planning and monitoring ;
- Ensure change requests are well managed and prioritized according the change management control ;
- Ensure adherence to project prioritization mechanism and facilitate the required process ;
- Ensure delivery of all projects are in accordance with the Company's requirements and corporate objectives and adhere to scope, schedule and budgets, all within the PMO framework ;
- Project manpower resources and costs budgeting, monitoring, and re-forecasting ;
- Prepare project presentation materials for regular communication to project team, Project Stakeholders and Senior Management
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent, minimum 10 years' working experience in Information Technology, with at least 4 years at a senior/manager position, specialized in IT systems implementation project.
- Proven track records in managing enterprise-scale Life administration systems, as well as good understanding on system architecture, plus knowledge in technology infrastructure and security functions.
- Competent technical knowledge to manage IT infrastructure, applications, technology & security services separation & integration works.
- Proven track records in M&A supporting IT separation initiatives.
- Good communication skills. Need to communicate with Head of IT, IMO and Stakeholders for project issues and progress.
- Able to work with IT SME Teams, including application, infrastructure, security and IMO workstreams for separation project
- Competent knowledge and experience in managing enterprise-scale IT systems projects & implementation.
- Good knowledge in Life insurance systems and workflow practises, including NB, policy administration, claims, commission & compensation, tied-agency & TM sales model, and Finance & Actuarial support, is a must.
- Good knowledge in Life insurance products and sales support model for tied-agency & TM channel.
- Substantial technical and IT projects/systems management skills.
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.