Director, Individual Voluntary Solutions
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
A high-caliber and self-motivated individual who initiates, innovates and drives the strategic vision and implementation of IVS strategies as crucial parts of Corporate Strategy for Individual Life Business, Corporate Solutions and MPF; drives strategy and business planning, and formulate IVS roadmap to propel Customer Centricity and business growth Job Responsibilities Strategy and Business Development
- Formulate and drive customer strategy and long-term IVS roadmap, propose innovative solutions, create and oversee integrated platforms deployed across multiple channels to drive IVS sales.
- Define and build differentiated proposition as an "all-in-one" insurance solutions provider across corporate and individual businesses for IVS cross-selling through advanced customer strategies to achieve sustaining growth.
- Design and implement the sales incentive programs for motivating the sales in meeting the sales targets of different channels.
- Formulate Targeted campaigns & support for specific agency segments with high CS propensity to sell SME cases.
- Drive the holistic IVS engagement journey embracing Corporate Vitality, Wellness Day, Worksite Marketing, etc. in sales model and touchpoints.
Analytics & Business Analysis
- Execute of integrated marketing programs and deliver end-to-end marketing communications, including ATL and BTL campaigns, events and seminars, social media engagement that shape the strategic positioning and generate business leads.
- Work closely with analytic team to develop propensity models and enhance business analysis to maximize IVS sales results. Showcase the value creation of IVS x-selling via signature corporate cases.
- Enhance IVS lead generation, management & intermediary reporting and customer portals.
Drive digital strategy and implementation across platforms (iShop, AIA connect) to achieve business objectives. Develop digital platforms (EB portal, eCare App), customer portals and solutions by capitalising on modernised technology to enhance customer engagement capabilities and increase contactable base. Job Requirement
- University degree with over 15 years work experience and strong track record of driving customer growth strategies in financial services, management consulting or related industry, at least 8 years of which in a strategic role in Marketing, Employee Benefit and Business Development.
- Strong background in Insurance product and/or distribution channels would be preferred.
- Highly effective in influencing and motivating stakeholders across a variety of disciplines to drive the right commercial outcomes
- Demonstrated impeccable judgement based on data analysis and insights to identify trends, tell compelling stories and drive decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and to translate ambiguous concepts into action plans.
- Excellent written and presentation skills on both Chinese and English
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.