Our client is a top tier Financial Institution in Asia, Fortune global Top 50, they are expanding their overseas investment team and looking to hire a high caliber in infrastructure investment to support the growth of the business.
- Source and assess mainland china infrastructure fund/direct investment/co-investment opportunities
- Lead the execution of fund/direct or co- infrastructure investment for the Company
- Perform financial modelling, valuation and risk analysis and preparation of investment proposal for the Investment Management Committees
- Coordinate due diligence, approval/closing process and documentation to align with Company’s compliance policies and priorities
- Bachelor Degree or above from reputable universities with minimum 8 year’s work experience in reputable Investment Banks, Accounting Firms, Financial Institutions or Management Consulting Firms
- Solid working experience in one or several roles covering Corporate Finance, M&A, Private Equity, infrastructure field investment, LP direct or co-investment
- Candidates with industry and transaction expertise in the Transportation, Power & Utilities, Energy or TMT sectors are preferred