Director, Insurance M&A
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS International , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
Our client is a global insurance and investment group who has their presence worldwide and provides products and services to institutions and retails. They are seeking an experienced, outstanding M&A professional to join their Strategy team.
You will be fully responsible for:
- Managing the whole cycle of M&A projects, from Identifying investment opportunities, getting internal approval, preforming due diligence, and to execution
- Participating in the deal sourcing stage, advising the strategy and providing industry insight
- Monitoring the whole deal from start to end, execute in portfolio management of the investments
- Supporting senior management on market and competitive analysis
- Contributing in strategic analysis by research, data analysis and reports writing
- Managing the process of valuation, leveraged finance and accounting models and presenting the data to the management
The Successful Applicant
You will have at least 12 years’ relevant experience gained within investment bank, consultancy firms or private equities. You should have strong and hands on experience in Transactions in a consulting capacity or an in-house strategy team. Insurance deal experience is a must. You should also process excellent communication and influencing skills.
Please press the APPLY button or email your CV to Emily Hong at email@example.com quoting the reference for a confidential discussion. For more Financial Services positions, please visit our website (http://alsrecruit.com/) and contact us for details. (EF- 16553)