- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
Director, Investment Product Development & Management , WMPS
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
An exciting opportunity arises in Standard Chartered Bank as a Director, Investment Product Development & Management in Wealth Management.Leading the way in International Banking. Standard Chartered is one of the world's most dynamic and exciting international banks. Once you have joined the team, we offer many opportunities to expand and grow your career.
We are currently looking for a Director, Investment Product Development & Management in Wealth Management.
- To support WMPS HK Head to oversee product shelf governance and management of investment products distributed to the Private Banking and High Net Worth segments
- To support WMPS HK Head to lead infrastructure & delivery team to drive projects to support the delivery of business ambition, customer experience and compliance area
- To support WMPS HK Head to oversee product advisory management to support the delivery of business ambition, customer experience and compliance area
- To develop sales and operational improvement process to cope with the regulatory and internal requirements and ensure satisfactory audit rating from the team.
- To work closely with Asset Class Team head and Markets to take necessary actions as to attain business goals
- To liaise with Group Wealth Management for business proposition alignment and comply with Group Policies and Standards
- To ensure investment products distributed to the Private Banking segment complies with the bank's internal product governance policies/procedures as well as external regulatory circulars/ guidelines
- To ensure investment products distributed to the Private Banking segment are subject to proper product due diligence and on-going review
- To ensure/develop proper procedures in relation to product governance and advisory framework
- To collaborate with Asset Class team head to develop and drive product strategies & product proposition for Private Banking, High-Net-Worth clients segment
- To equip distribution channels with necessary knowledge and tools, identify enhancement needs to improve customer experience and meet regulatory requirements
- To assist and lead process improvement , platform development to improve work efficiency
- To work closely with Risk and Control Team to ensure proper functioning of day-to-day controls, periodic monitoring activities and timely resolution of risk issues
- To strictly follow the internal and external regulatory requirements and ensure that best execution practices are in line with these necessary standards
Skills and Qualifications
- University graduate with solid experience in financial market and investment products
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Strong knowledge in multi asset classes
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Well-versed with SFC & HKMA rules and regulations and extensive experience in dealing with regulatory authorities
- Result-oriented with strong initiative and drive to succeed
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our core values and mantra - here for good. And if you perform well consistently, we'll give you the rewards you deserve. Are you looking for a career that can expand your horizons? We have one.