Director, Investor Relations – Leading Real Estate Firm
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Redpath Partners Hong Kong
- 12 Jun 18 2018-06-12
Top tier listed company, global coverage with great exposure, newly created position
- Top tier listed company
- Global coverage with great exposure
- Newly created position
Rich with history, our client is one of the most highly regarded real estate firm in Hong Kong with a reputation for providing high-class products. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible to municate between company and the financial community to help the company achieve fair valuation.
- University degree required, with a master's degree, CPA or CFA highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (oral and written), as well as presentation capabilities.
- Investor Relations professional experience in a listed real estate company and prior experience as buy-side equity analyst would be ideal.
- Strong numerical acumen and financial modelling techniques used by security analysts to project a company’s operating and financial performance and the resulting value for its stock.
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of the global financial and capital markets and the ability to establish a strong industry network quickly.
- A deep understanding of strategic communications, public relations, the press media, and Listed Company rules and exchange regulations.
- A good reputation established within the investment community, based on credibility, consistency, transparency, access, depth and breadth of knowledge
- Demonstrate business sense, executive presence and leadership qualities to maintain a high level of trust, credibility and confidence within the organization’s high-performance leadership team, and externally, with the key constituents of the global capital markets.
To explore this opportunity further please contact Fay Li (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please email CV to us in Word. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
For more live vacancies please visit www.redpathpartners.com