Director, Lease Financing
• Work with our device as a service (DaaS) global organization to structure
solutions to funding the lease transactions. Complex transactions may require
the individual to coordinate with Legal, Tax, Accounting and external
financial institutions to structure solutions.
• The individual could be located in Singapore or Hong Kong to lead cross-
functional teams globally and provide guidance on all technical aspects of
each transactions on leasing/finance. This individual should possess excellent
knowledge of all leasing products/structures.
• This individual would be a significant contributor to senior management in
the development of key initiatives that provide high-level results to improve
business processes and financial results.
• Previously work (min 5 year experience) and demonstrated strong people
(interpersonal) management skills.
• Analytical and detailed orientated with good problem solving skills.
• Strong ability to design strategic solutions.
• Strong leasing/finance background with a global financial institution.
• Familiarity with SAP and competency with MSOffice, particularly Excel.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.