Be part of the team that defines, articulates and carries out New Business Models and Strategy Asia, carry out Partnership Business Development of Chinese technology companies in all geographies of BBVA group; monitor BBVA’s investment activities in China; as well as monitor and participate in market developments.
Main responsibilities of the job
● Market development: Actively engage in Chinese fintech/techfin communities, develop partnerships, source potential investments, according to the strategic development criteria.
● Corporate presentations: Support with presentations for top management, internal NBMS and BBVA discussions as well as external presentations that contribute to build BBVA digital reputation, as well as transfer of learned knowledge of China to the rest of BBVA geographies and personnel.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
● 5 to 10 years of market development and strategy experience in fintech/techfin
● Experience in management consulting and/or C-level office in big corporations is a plus ● Experience within a top tech or financial services company is also desired
● Bachelor's degree In Business, Engineering or Technology is a must
● MBA is a plus
● Fluent in English
● Fluent in Mandarin
● Proven market development/business development track record:
● Proven superior structured thinking and analytical rigor
● Ability to work autonomously and independently and lead initiatives and workstreams ● Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and short deadlines
● Interpersonal skills and team player