Director, Technology Application
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Effectively manage human and technology resources to design high quality solution that help the business, fully adopt the rapid development methodology to expedite time to market, and assist in developing the new generation development team to be more agile, nimble, forward thinking and innovative.
- Work with senior business and IT leaders to define, capture and set strategic direction for the technology delivery of the company. Lead the overall IT solution design and project delivery to meet the needs and expectations of key internal and external stakeholders.
- Promote agile development methodology and the use of innovative technologies. Develop the team towards more flexible, collaborative, fast learning and adaptive to change & innovation, Build a team with multi-disciplinary skills with less restrictive to specific technologies.
- Evaluate and recommend innovative technologies and cost-effective solutions to enhance sales opportunities, customer experience, operational efficiency and service quality, and reduce the operating cost for the company.
- Work closely with different functions to ensure compliance with group governance, technology standards, policies and procedures, regulatory and security requirements.
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines.
- Experienced delivering large scale project on cloud based infrastructure
- Experienced delivering technology large scale projects (end to end) with in house resources (vendor-free)
- Solid experience in managing large-scale projects and supporting mission-critical applications.
- Previous experience in digital transformation and agile development methodology preferred.
- Strong in driving technology, process, system architecture change and compliance management
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Senior Manager