Director, Wealth Planning, Private Banking
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 22 Aug 18 2018-08-22
An exciting opportunity arises in Standard Chartered Private Bank Hong Kong.
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Reporting to Head of Wealth Planning, this incumbent is required to support Relationship Managers in acquiring new Wealth Planning businesses. This will include providing training and relevant sharing sessions with the Relationship Managers.
In addition, this incumbent is required to work closely with the trust companies to facilitate the Relationship Managers in the management of existing and on-boarding of new fiduciary structures.
The Role Responsibilities
- Business development and clients acquisitions:
- Generate potential leads from Private Bank
- Generate potential leads from other parts of bank eg Commercial Clients
- Abilities to convert leads into sales
- Experience in using insurance and fiduciary structures as planning tools
- To achieve annual sales target
- Be able to handle Private Banking clients on estate planning needs and enquiries
- Able to apply various alternative estate planning structures and solutions offered by the Bank
- Helping Relationship Managers to understand benefits of estate planning structures and in the administrative and technical aspects of these structures
- Traveling with Relationship Managers is expected to meet with prospects and to service existing clients
- To assist Relationship Managers in building strong relationships with their clients
- To work into building good relationship with intermediaries, e.g. insurance brokers, accountants and lawyers
Our Ideal Candidate
- With at least 12 years of experience working in Trust and Estate advisory for high-net-worth sector
- Must have understandings of basic regulatory/tax regimes in Asia Pacific countries
- Trust and fiduciary business development experience is a must
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin are MUST
- Polished presentation and negotiation skills
- Travel is required
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.