District Insurance Sales Manager
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Reporting to Head of Insurance Services, you will be responsible for achieving the process standardization, productivity magnification and quality perfection along the spectrum of insurance sales and sales management at district level.
- Facilitate and drive supporting districts to achieve assigned targets by supporting District Manager to formulate sales plans including appropriate sales initiatives to achieve district goals and various sales campaigns
- Explore business opportunities in accordance to branches' portfolios and locality advantage
- Closely monitor sales performance at all levels and propose suitable management actions
- Develop progress reports/updates to facilitate District Manager's management decision
- Identify training needs and provide guidance and mentor support/coaching to ensure the productivity and capability of sales team are well managed
- Provide operation support and monitor after-sales services in order to minimize operation errors and uplifting customer satisfaction level
- Enhance staff professionalism, knowledgeability and skill set through in-house training; migrating best practices and experience sharing
- Promote and ensure compliance of corporate standard, as well as legislation and regulatory requirement are maintained throughout the entire sales process
- Coach staff for the delivery of quality customer services and building customer centricity culture throughout the entire sales process
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder or above in Finance, Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant bancassurance experience in sales and marketing
- Professional licensing qualifications per local regulatory bodies' requirements
- Qualification on CFA, CFP or FLMI is a plus
- Sound knowledge and sales experience in insurance products and services
- Strong leadership skill with sales management experience is definitely an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in PC skill; particular in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.