Division Head - Corporate Banking
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
Division Head - Corporate Banking
Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success.
Corporate Banking provides international financial services solutions that support businesses ranging from large corporates to mid-market enterprises in a variety of industry sectors all over the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global product network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large and mid-market enterprises seeking to maximise their potential internationally, offering streamlined business access to HSBC's international network and broad range of market leading banking products and services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Division Head.
- Lead, manage and motivate a team of relationship managers whose responsibilities cover all aspects of commercial lending, marketing and service activities
- Maximize customer value from his or her portfolio through customized products and excellent service, and through leveraging the Group's local and international network
- Assist Director in devising and delivering various strategies, leading the Relationship Managers to grow Commercial Banking franchise to new heights
- Plan and implement appropriate client planning activities covering a diversified range of products including treasury, insurance, investments, Global Liquidity and cash management, private banking and so on.
- Ensure good implementation of full relationship management strategy on the division's portfolio of core relationships
- Minimize credit risk and loss to the Bank by robustly managing the customer portfolio.
- Ensure compliance to internal and regulatory requirements on operations, business development and credit standards as well as global standards
- Coach and develop staff and ensure high level of credit, service and compliance standard is maintained
- University degree, insurance and regulated professional qualification
- Strong front line commercial banking experience with exposure in credit lending, risk assessment and in managing commercial and institutional relationships
- Excellent product knowledge in credit and lending, trade, treasury, Global Liquidity and cash management, insurance and investment, and private banking
- Able to conduct formal business presentation to corporate clients confidently
- Knowledgeable in Global Standards and guidelines on compliance
- Strong leadership skill with ability to negotiate with and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Relevant experiences about the local Hong Kong sector are preferred
- Fluency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.