Division Head of e-Finance Centre (Strategy and Planning)
- Formulate long, medium and short-term development strategies for E-Finance department; Propose analytical research and recommendations in resource allocation to develop and implement the strategic plans
- Explore the technology development trend of market; understand the changes in customer behavior and the effective use of intelligent technology in the implementation of bank's innovative development
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation progress of projects to ensure the synergy effective between implementation plans, resources allocation and promotion strategies
- Promote and manage cross-product and cross-channel projects with products / channels / resources / business and other business units on the Internet products, services, platform design and application recommendations. And launch those projects to the market based on the perspective of business benefits, customer experience and application scenarios.
- Manage the overall budget, finance, human resources and office administration management of Department
- Build up the innovative culture within e-Finance Department
- Bachelor degree holder or above, Information Technology Science/ Business Administration / Marketing/Economics, etc.
- At least 10 years' working experience in Financial Industry and with experience in Customer Relationship Management, Product Development or E-channel management is preferable
- Familiar with Personal Banking or Corporate Banking Products, Regulatory Requirements and e-Finance market trends
- Awareness of the concept, principles and monitoring framework of risk management
- Good Leadership, Management and Organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with good command of English and Chinese in both spoken and written, including Putonghua