Division Risk Monitoring and Control Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Oct 17 2017-10-11
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Division Risk Monitoring and Control Manager.
In this role, you will
- Plan and drive initiatives for ensuring financial crime compliance of branch divisions per Group policies and regulatory requirements
- Monitor and assess compliance risks associated with branch activities and identify issues with recommended solutions
- Assist in embedding Global Standards requirements in the Branch Operating Rhythm
- Support of implementing financial crime control projects per Retail Distribution, Retail Banking and Wealth Management and Group directions
- Build knowledge of front line staff on financial crime control via effective and regular training, coaching, workshops and test of knowledge activities
- Support Senior Financial Crime Compliance Assurance Manager to foster team work and build a recognition culture to improve productivity and staff engagement
- Focus on process streamlining with objectives of making things simpler, better and faster
- Support of all transformation initiatives and ensure work efficiency
- Ensure related control measures and control monitoring processes are well put in place in divisions
- Escalate all compliance issues to appropriate functional teams and senior management as required
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate preferably with a business degree or equivalent
- Sound knowledge on branch level financial crime compliance controls and branch operations
- Solid years team management experience
- A strong leader with excellent planning and organising capability, very good problem solving and people management skill
- Able to drive results and work very independently
- Excellent inter personal skill and able to communicate effectively at all levels
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009HV1
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited