- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Oct 17
Document Management Associate
Location: Hong Kong
This individual will be responsible for ensuring that all documents relating to a credit file are filed in compliance with MIS Record Retention Policy and Procedures. This will involve full understanding of MIS Record Retention Policy, MIS Record Retention Procedures, Guidance for Filing Records Used in the Ratings Process, Moody's Document Management databases and Moody's analytical applications.
- Support an established workflow process in the collection, processing, scanning, and uploading of documents into Moody's Document Management Systems
- Distribute Vital Record Candidate and Escalation reports for senior management, Compliance teams, and Internal Audit
- Provide guidance and support to analysts in regards to loading documents into Moody's Document Management Systems and related policies and procedures on document retention.
- Clean up the backlog of paper documents stored in offsite storage and/or local office file rooms.
- Destroy Physical and Electronic Documents per Moody's Document Retention Policy
- Projects as assigned
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Identify issues with the document management systems.
- Participate is user's acceptance testing on system enhancements.
- Assist in increasing process improvement and adding controls
This job description is issued as a guideline to assist you in your duties, it is not exhaustive and we would be pleased to discuss any constructive comments you may have. Because of the evolving nature and changing demands of our business this job description may be subject to change. You may, on occasion, be required to undertake additional or other duties within the context of this job description, and according to the needs of the business.
The Document Management Group (DMG) is the Moody's Investors Service's Group responsible for the operation and maintenance of Moody's Primary Document Management Systems. The department works closely with the lines of business to improve both document retention and document quality for Rating Services provided by MIS. The DMG has 30 employees in 6 countries and is a key player in ensuring Vital and Other Business Records are retained.
- Bachelor's degree in Business a plus
- 1-2 years related experience, financial industry experience a plus
- Strong IT skills including MS office, advanced Excel skills and Power Point preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organized and efficient with a pro-active, 'can-do' attitude
- Strong time management skills with ability to handle multiple projects in order to meet tight deadlines
- Fluent Japanese language is highly preferred
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.