E-Discovery Specialist, International Law Firm
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Pasha Recruitment
- 16 Oct 18
This is an exciting role for an experienced E-discovery specialist to join this renowned law firm.
An English law firm is currently seeking an experienced and professional specialist to work closely with the dispute resolution team to support quality litigation, arbitration and mediation services to their clients.
This is an APAC regional role, you will be representing the team to liaise with stakeholders, clients and vendors on all rounded data administration processing and to provide professional advice and efficient solution on related matters.
In such, acting as the administrator, you will prepare bulk prints, create reports and develop media files as needed. You will facilitate and manage document reviews and audit all users access, licenses and security control. Besides, you will work with clients to ensure the accuracy on data administration and provide advice on the application compliance and suggest a most professional practice.
From time to time, acting as the super user for its application and be able to deliver support and training to all counterparts.
The Ideal Candidate
This is a dynamic and interesting position providing you an opportunity to work across the region, the successful candidate should have the following:
- A minimum 3 years experience working in the litigation practice.
- Sounded knowledge and great interest in documentation processes management and must be technological savvy on related applications such as Ringtail, Relativity and Summation.
- Detail-minded with ability to work with stakeholders, clients and vendors across countries.
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English will be required.
- A good team player with high adaptability, well-organized and excellent people skills will be required
- Familiar with Relativity is an advantage
Interested parties please send us your updated resume and application letter together with your latest and expected salary. All information collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only.
Candidates should consider their application unsuccessful if not being invited for interview within 6 weeks from your application. Meanwhile, please feel free to refer to our company profile on JOBsDB and contact us directly for any further enquiries.