This position has ultimate responsibility for the investment results of the department. Basic responsibilities include setting investment policy and programs to achieve the investment objectives of the organization and its clients. Either directly or through a Head of Business Development, contributes to establishing and implementing the organization’s overall sales and marketing policies.
- Leads the department in all asset management functions and organization;
- Develops investment policies and directs investment management activities within the investment management organization;
- Manages the larger and potentially most complex and important accounts and/or fund(s);
- Serve on the investment committee of the firm.
- Actively participate in fund raising activities.
- Master degree in Finance or Accounting or related discipline(s) from a top university preferably;
- Typically has 10 or more years’ investment experience with extensive knowledge of the local and regional markets;
- Sound analytical skills & business judgment;
- Excellent quantitative and financial analysis;
- Good leadership and communications skills;
- Hard working and able to deal with stress;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).