Our client is one of the world's leading asset managers with EUR 900bn+ of AUM. The firm is recognized by professional investors globally as a trusted source for integrated investment solutions, stability and innovation across a full spectrum of investment disciplines. This position will play an instrumental role to the firm’s growth ambition in Greater China region in the ETF and Passive Mandate space. You will be part of the APAC Passive Sales team, and you will work with a wide spectrum of Institutional, Intermediary clients, including Private Banks, Wealth Managers, IAMs, Robo Advisors, IFAs, etc
- Introduce Passive capability and market our ETFs (UCITS and 1940Act) to Greater China Institutions, Private Banks, Wealth Managers, IAMs, IFAs, Robo Advisors / online platforms, as well as Feeder Fund (white label) opportunities as well as Passive Mandates.
- Deepen existing client relationships and further expand the client base, to achieve the assigned KPIs
- The individual is expected to play a proactive role in leading and facilitating business growth in the region, by addressing client needs, delivering value add service, identifying pipelines, and diligent follow ups with clients to close the opportunities.
- Organize client events, prepare weekly newsletters and product updates mailers for clients, provide feedback on product demand (new launches, product changes, registrations requirements, etc.)
- Be an efficient team player, by collaborating with the rest of APAC Passive Sales team, as well as the broader Greater China coverage team. The role also requires close collaboration with global teams in Europe and US
Your Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualified with preference in finance related discipline
- Min 8 years relevant experience in the financial industry, in a client facing role (Sales or Product Specialist roles) covering Institutions/Private Banks and Intermediaries in Greater China
- Will also consider candidates working in brokerage, private banks, wealth managers, insurance companies, family offices, who understand how ETFs are used in portfolios, or involved in the decision-making process when selecting Funds / ETFs
- Team player, highly motivated, with passion for passive / index investing and a good understanding of ETFs
- Strong technical skills and experience with various asset classes (equities, fixed income, derivatives) and market drivers, to facilitate a meaningful