Our client is a top-tier global insurance company with strong presence worldwide. To further strengthen their market positioning, the company is urgently looking for an ETL Technical Lead to join their team. This position is initially a 12 months contract headcount, with the view to extend or turn into a permanent role.
As an ETL Technical Lead, you will be responsible for the following:-
- Manage local business requirements for ETL systems
- Discuss with the teams to come out optimal solution design
- Lead day-to-day activities for ensuring alignment to software delivery processes
- Contribute to the development of plans
- Seek feedback throughout delivery to ensure that project efforts meet expectations
- Provide, enforce, and set out delivery/development standards for teams to follow
- Develop process improvements to achieve cost effectiveness and time saving.
- Develop scope and budget for delivery projects
To be considered for this role as an ETL Technical Lead, you possess the following:-
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related fields
- At least 12 years of information technology experience
- Relevant ETL experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced environment
- Candidates with immediate availability will be considered first.