EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT / PA
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Value Search Asia
- 18 Oct 17 2017-10-18
Our client is an established private investment company with a strong present in the Asia Pacific region. They are currently looking for an Executive Assistant/ PA to join their team in Hong Kong.
As an Executive Assistant/ PA to the Chairman, you will be responsible for the Chairman’s (and his family’s, when required) busy business and social calendar and as well as the management of his private assets globally. As a senior member of the Executive Office administrative team, you will be the key liaison person for the Chairman’s worldwide staff, business and social contacts; ensure timely responses to private and business correspondences and prompt and accurate transmission of information.
To qualify, you must be:
- A university graduate with over 12 years of experience as personal assistant to a senior executive within a family business, family office, and servicing and/or legal industries.
- Independent, mature, tactful, personable, diplomatic and well-groomed.
- Meticulous, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Willingness to take on responsibilities unrelated to office work.
- Due to the global nature of this position, the incumbent has to work on shift or outside normal office hours. Overseas travel may be required.
- Strong command of English (both written and spoken) with excellent communication skills at all levels, knowledge of French is preferable.
To apply for this job
Contact: Bryan Lim quoting job ref: VSA-1249
Telephone: 852 - 2297 2346