My client is a tier 1 global investment bank. This role sits within Equities Technology, where the person would work cross-functionally to develop and ensure reliability of their algo execution platform that trades across Asian markets.
VP-level, senior individual contributor role:
- This team are heavily involved in everything other than core development team.
- They focus on understanding algo quant strategies, automation and testing
- The ideal candidate can read C++ / Java but they will not have to code day-to-day in it. The role is more aligned to Python, scripting for automation, integration, DevOps, etc.
- Any front office background will be considered but electronic trading is highly preferred
- It is a very high profile new team, responsible for enhancing the stability and resiliency of the equities trading execution plant
- This is not an L1/L2 support role - the focus is on designing the execution platform across server provisioning, configuration management, maintaining high availability, and disaster recovery. You would work heavily with financial data.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other opportunities in Finance Technology, please send your detailed resume to Bianca.Lo@bahpartners.com for a confidential discussion. BAH Partners is the leading supplier of the best technology talent to Asia Pacific’s best technology-driven organizations across the banking, trading, FinTech and e-commerce sectors.