Our client, a leading global investment bank, is looking for a Cloud/End-user/Windows Engineer to join their core engineering and Level 3 support team. Excellent growth potential and remuneration!
- Provide engineering/architecture insights and support to the entire spectrum of End-User technology and application systems including Microsoft 365, Azure AD, Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, Exchange on-prem, Active Directory on-prem, Cisco Ironport, Proofpoint, Skype for Business, SharePoint, BlackBerry UEM/Dynamics, SCOM, SCCM, ActiveRoles Server, Quest Password Manager, Quest Analytics and any future technology products or services, on-prem or Cloud.
- Manage end-user technology related projects as a technical PM who owns the overall delivery and adheres to PMO governance framework.
- Ensure proactive monitoring of all user-facing systems and proactively identify legacy issues and weaknesses
- Actively seek to innovate and devise practical solutions to meet business requirements and improve existing technologies, support models and business workflows.
- Ensure the health and robustness of end-user systems in providing business agility, stability and continuity.
- Devise and maintain a set of KPIs for measuring and tracking systems performance and present these in management reports.
- Uphold and continually evolve the Configuration and Security Control (CSC) framework to ensure conformance to standards and security baseline.
- Ensure all IT security baselines are met and any non-conformances are effectively identified, reported and rectified.
- Coordinate impact assessment, issues troubleshooting, service restoration and root cause analysis pertaining to end-user systems.
- Provide Level 3 escalation support in relation to end-user production systems and participate in cross team incident management forums.
- Document the design and implementation record in a structured and consistent manner for 1st/2nd level engineers
- Bachelor or above degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years of technical hands-on experience in end user technology space.
- Strong hands-on practical experience in end-user & cloud products and application stack
- Proven track records of effective implementation and administration of IT systems
- Demonstrable action taker attitude and responsiveness to business requests.
- Demonstrable pragmatic and agile mindset that prudently drives changes.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven track records of IT incident and disaster situation handling.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin (preferred)
- Microsoft MCSE or MCP will be an advantage.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Matthew Chung at email@example.com and put End-User/Cloud Infra Architect & L3 Support (O365, Azure, Collaborations) in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) PMO Associate - Leading Investment Bank
2) Data Engineering Lead - Leading Financial Firm in HK
3) Head of Data Governance - Leading Financial Group