End User Experience Engineer
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- BOC International
- 18 Apr 18 2018-04-18
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- Understand end user needs and market trends to discover and adopt suitable mobility workspace models and technologies for BOCI;
- Define and build a roadmap to create an efficient and effective end user workspace;
- Evaluate and innovate fit-to-purpose end-to-end solutions to best support the firm’s business and infrastructure requirements;
- Establish and improve technology standards to achieve a consistent and sustainable infrastructure platform;
- Formulate technology roadmaps aligning to the firm’s business and technology strategies with compliance to regulatory requirements such as HKMA SPM;
- Plan and build solutions according to requirements from stakeholders including but not limited to business, applications and operations;
- Seek continuous improvement opportunities through automation, process re-engineering or any other effective means;
- Work closely with project, application and operations teams to plan and deliver CTB programs;
- Act as an technical escalation point for IT operations
- Possess a critical eye to look at situations/solutions from an end-user perspective, yet remain objective and open-minded
- Sensitive to the industry trend of mobility workspace models and technologies
- Experience in Unified Communications technologies
- Extensive knowledge and working experience of Virtualization and Mobility technologies & solutions, ideally within the banking/financial industry
- Very strong understanding of message routing, queue management, message tracing on mail gateways and email platforms
- Solid scripting skills on VBScript, Powershell, PowerCLI, etc.
- Extensive experience in translating and fulfilling regulatory requirements from governing bodies such as MAS, HKMA, HKAB
- Experience in leading technical deployments or projects
- Ability to work and communicate (oral and written) in both detailed and abstract levels
- Ability to influence others (all levels) to adopt a new perspective
- Ability to work and remain calm in a high pressure environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, and equally capable of working alone
- Strong problem solving skills with an attention to detail and an ability to follow process
- Possesses a “think-out-of-the-box” methodology or working style in every aspect of this role
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.