This is an End User Support role that covers technical support and administration for all internal end-user software, hardware and connectivity. Excellent communication skills and ability to excel in a fast pace and intense pressure front office trading environment are necessary as the role requires provision of top tier customer service to our end users.
- To identify and resolve complex technical problems related to hardware, software, user accounts, trading environments, operating systems and mobility for all end users, traders and senior leadership
- To escalate issues and facilitating user assistance from third parties or other IT groups as needed
- To escalate, coordinate and manage incident response for critical firm-wide issues
- Bachelor's degree (BS or BA) and 3+ years of relevant technical support experience
- Hands on administration experience with Windows and Linux OS, Windows/Exchange Server, Active Directory, VDI, Citrix and MS Office
- Troubleshooting issues related to messaging platforms, collaboration, video conferencing tools, A/V and conference room
- Knowledge on all aspects of mobility, including Windows laptops, MDM solutions, MFA solutions, remote connectivity, VPN
- Previous working experience in the financial sector/trading floor environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cooperative and collaborative global team
- Excellent communication skills in English
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed resume to email@example.com or call +852 6739 8488 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-rolesor look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340