- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- International Digital Currency Group
- To drive legal drafting, negotiation and execution for the exchange. This includes, but is not limited to, listing agreements for initial coin offerings, white labelling arrangements and initial coin offering advisory services.
- Provide legal advice on emerging matters concerning company expansion
- Act as a conduit between management and situation specific external counsel.
- To establish procedures with regards to external documents in a manner that best protects company interests.
- Establish and review company policy according to legal issues, factoring the emerging legal landscape.
- Clarify the intellectual property rights of IDCG and associated group companies, which include, but are not limited to, the exchange and the digital wallet businesses
- Maintain confidentiality in all matters and at all times
- Common law jurisdiction qualified
- 1-3 years post qualification experience
- Speak, read and write fluently in English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)