Enterprise Products - Portfolio & Index Implementation Specialist, Hong Kong
The Portfolio & Index Implementation team is responsible for the successful implementation of Bloomberg's Portfolio and Risk Analytics as an enterprise platform for clients' performance and risk requirements. PORT Enterprise provides the ability for our users to analyse a larger number of portfolios analytics with custom pricing as well as an improved reporting workflow. What's the role?
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join this buy-side Implementations team. You will bring in-depth knowledge and understanding of portfolio management and how PORT (or similar analytics software) can be applied for such analysis. Working alongside with the PORT Sales Representatives on qualified sales opportunities, you will be responsible for identifying our clients' requirements and demonstrating how PORT Enterprise can meet those expectations.
You will assist in driving the pre-sales workshops and proof-of-concepts to ensure that the prospects thoroughly understand our offerings as well as our plans to meet their requirements. You will need to generate a Client Engagement Document (CED) which will detail the post-contract deliverables. Upon contract signature, you will then be the lead Implementation Manager ensuring that the plan in the CED is executed accordingly. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Collaborate extensively with our PORT sales teams to ensure that we sell PORT Enterprise to the meet clients' requirements
- Collaborate across business units such as PORT Product Managers, Software Engineering, and Buy-side Order Management (AIM)
- Execute the agreed implementation plan to ensure maximum satisfaction for new clients
- Provide detailed client feedback to product managers so we can improve our product
- Document implemented solutions for improved communication between the client and Account Managers and/or Helpdesk
We would love to see:
- Proven strong subject matter expertise in portfolio analytics and indices, including performance attribution and/or risk analysis
- In-depth understanding of portfolio managers/analysts workflow as well as performance/risk team
- Strong Fixed Income and Derivatives knowledge and be quantitatively orientated
- Experiences in project management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a keen attention to detail
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to play a constructive role in a fast-paced growth environment with strong multi-tasking abilities
- Flexibility to travel when required
If this sounds like you:
- Fluency in Mandarin and/or Cantonese
- Additional professional qualifications such as CFA/CIPM/FRM/PRM
- Strong Buy-side workflow understanding, including Order Management Systems (AIM) knowledge and understanding
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/portfolio-risk-analytics/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.