Enterprise Risk Management, Regional Office, Top-tier Insurance firm
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS International , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 18 May 18 2018-05-18
• Top-tier Life Insurance company • Work Life Balance • Great Working Environment Our client is a top-tier international Insurer who offers wide-range of services to institutional and retail clients worldwide. They are seeking an experienced Risk professional to join their industry-leading team.
Reporting directly to the CRO, you will be fully responsible for:
- Monitoring the risk management framework; ensuring local business units have been well educated and advised
- Supporting the risk committees at regional level by providing regular risk reports
- Ongoing monitoring the key risk limits based on the established risk framework
- Maintaining the corporate governance framework and cooperating with local business units within the region
- Ad-Hoc tasks related to ERM
The Successful Applicant
You will be a University Graduate with at least 8 years’ relevant risk experience gained within sizeable entities, preferably with Insurance firms. ERM project experiences and Insurance operations knowledge are great advantage but not a must. You should also process excellent communication skills in English, and strong interpersonal skill.