Equities Product Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 22 Oct 17
Does keeping up to date on advancements in equities trading excite you? Are you passionate about developing client-oriented product roadmaps? We're looking for someone like that who can:
- take accountability for the functional design and coordination of implementations of new business processes or complex front-to-back changes to our platform
- refine ideas and understand options, bringing fresh views and innovative approach to an evolving problem space
- review project plans, developer estimates, testing coverage and approach in close collaboration with the business and Information Technology
- partner with development teams to validate both requirements and implementation proposals
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Product Development team embedded within our global cash equities electronic trading unit. The main focus of the team will be to supervise and direct the technology platform the equities business depends on. We partner with Information Technology to improve our technology and maximize our return on its investment whilst ensuring a stable operating environment. We provide technical advice to business leaders on the future evolution of the execution platform.
Your experience and skills
- an understanding of the full development lifecycle and are familiar with the cash equities or electronic trading businesses
- solid project/program management skills
- working knowledge of emerging technical trends and enjoy working with new or novel technologies
- the acumen to challenge in a constructive manner
- a confident self-starter taking a structured and highly organized approach.
- comfortable working in a global context, skilled at building consensus to meet long-term interests
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.