Equities Product Manager (Leading FinTech) HKD 1.5m + Bonus
- HKD 1.5m per annum + bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- BeathChapman , EA Licence No: 16S8112
- 13 Mar 18 2018-03-13
A true market leader in the ever expanding world of financial technology is looking to hire an equities product specialist in Hong Kong, this company provides trading solutions, software and data solutions to companies within the financial markets. As a product specialist you will work closely with internal sales teams and senior (up to C level) decision makers at client accounts. As the regional expertise holder in all things related to cash equities you will be regularly used as a rich source of information by colleagues and clients alike.
You will work alongside colleagues from sales to build relationships with decision makers and senior stakeholders within the equities world in order to help them achieve maximum value from the suite of solutions.
- Frequently speak with and visit clients in the equities market to strengthen the client relationship and enhance the user experience
- Understand customers pain points and feed them through to internal product development teams in product enhancement order to drive
- Distribute your expertise to colleagues from sales through formal trainings and workshops
- Host client events and speak at external industry events and seminars
- Write regular content on the equities market to be distributed to clients
Required Skills and Experience:
- Speak and write fluently in English, Mandarin and Cantonese due to the clients you will interact with
- Be a subject matter expert in Chinese Cash Equities markets ideally from either a trading, portfolio management or equities research background
- Relationships with the buy side in China is highly desirable
- Excellent communication, public speaking and presentation skills
Please note that this role is with a fintech company rather than a financial institution; please only apply if you have a desire to work for a fintech company.
BeathChapman Pte Ltd | EA Licence : 16S8112 | Reg No.:R1223123