Our client is a fast-growing equity long-only funds founded by investment professionals previously from a globally top tier investment fund. Reporting directly to the Portfolio Manager, you will have to be able to generate stock ideas with an independent coverage.
- Construct financial models to analyze the corporate financial statement to assess the potential company earnings and cash flows.
- Perform deep-dive fundamental bottom up analysis to evaluate the fair value of the company by a set of different techniques such as DCF, P/E ratio.
- Conduct site visit to the prospect companies and meetings with senior management for primary research
- Keep abreast with general knowledge about the global climate, market conditions and economy
- Maintain the stock portfolio and generate stock ideas and recommendations
- Academic excellence
- Experience in equity research with recognizable global funds is highly preferred
- Excellent command of spoken English
- Strong passion in investment
Interested parties please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Tom at 2813 8289.
***Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only***