A Chinese investment bank is hiring a dealer under equities department. They are looking for candidates with past experience in equities trading with institutional client. Prefer current dealer with knowledge and experience in Hong Kong stock market
Our client is a top-tier Chinese investment bank.
The duties and responsibilities include, but not limit to:
- Execute trading orders accurately and timely for institutional investor clients
- Provides continuous and accurate market data to sales traders in order to facilitate trading activities
- Good market sense and in-depth knowledge in Hong Kong capital market
- Knowledgeable in securities clearance
- Understanding the client’s investment behavior and orientation
- Knowledge of Bloomberg will be an asset
Skills and Abilities
- Customer-oriented mentality
- Effective communicator with excellent English, Mandarin and Cantonese abilities;
- A good team player
- 3-5 years plus experience as dealer in Hong Kong stock market
- Relevant education background.
- License of securities trading