Equity Derivatives Application Support
Looking for Application support talent in the Equity Derivatives space to joins a Leading Financial Investments firm. Job Responsibilities:
• Monitor application components.
• Debugging the system and fixing the production related issues.
• Escalate / follow-up on permanent fix for development related issues.
• Knowledge and understanding of trade lifecycle and message workflow
• Change and resiliency management
• Continuous Improvement Focus and Tooling to improve efficiency
• Coordinate with primary stakeholders and delivery team regarding strategic release management planning activities.
• Work in shift and participate weekend release are required Skills and Experience:
At least 3 years of experience in Front-Office Support
• Strong in Unix, Linux and Windows skills
• Knowledge with SQL, Perl and Shell scripting
• System Monitoring through ITRS Geneos or similar
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills