Equity Derivatives Developer
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- iKas International (Asia Pacific)
- 16 Jan 18 2018-01-16
Excellent opportunity for Equity Derivatives developers to join the Investment Banking industries to develop the Front office trading platform. Experienced in Electronic Trading/ Cash Equity / Equity Derivatives technology would be a big plus My client, a Global Investment Bank is looking to kick start an innovation Equities project and actively looking to hire a team of energetic Developers to join their experienced development team.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Builds web and server applications on the Derivatives platform - Follows coding standards, builds appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts
- Work in a global project in designing and building the trading platform
- Responsible for the full project life-cycle of the platform, including project specification, development, unit testing, and release management.
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Communicate actively with trading business and users
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor Degree in computer science, information technology or a related discipline
- 2+ years of solid Java, Python, C#, C++ experience and Object-Oriented programming skills
- Strong software engineering, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working globally
- Experience in Cash Equity / Equity Derivatives would be a big plus.
- NON Financial Background Candidates are Welcome
This is a very good opportunity to work in a strong global financial institution and develop your skill base in both technology and business. Please send your resume in Word format to Raymond Kwok at email@example.com and put " Equity Derivatives Developers" in the subject header.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only."